The big news for the week: Jack can smile FOR REAL! Jonathan really has the special touch - Jack smiles a lot when Jonathan is holding him! My parents came up on Friday and he gave them some smiles too. It is so fun to see him growing up and responding to us already. We think he must be a genius or something. :)
In other big news for the week, we moved across town! We are loving our new place and we'll post pictures soon. It's hard to leave our old ward, but we couldn't resist the dishwasher, washer/dryer hookups, garage, and non-bacteria-infested carpet this place had to offer. We feel so blessed!

2 comments:
Congratulations on the upgrade! I remember moving to our "nicer" apartment it was so awesome! I am excited to see pics of it, what is it by?
I can't believe how much Jack is changing already. It's amazing how fast they grow. Where did you move to? That is exciting. Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment