Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

April 21, 2008

4/21

Jonathan got some good news last week - he passed the Bachelors of Fine Arts review! He is now officially in the Graphic Design program with only a few semesters to go.

Jack has started laughing and it has been so much fun! He talks and smiles and laughs all the time and he is such a good baby. He is settling into a good routine for naps and bedtime and it has been wonderful!!! This is the first time Jack laughed!!!





Jack wore shorts and a baseball cap on the nice warm day we had last week.

2 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

I love that last picture with his shorts and hat. I have been trying to find a baseball cap small enough for Kade, where did you find Jack's? What a darling boy!

Kyle and Megan said...

You have such a cute little boy Emily! He has the cutest smile I have ever seen.