July 21, 2008
Six Months
Jack is six months old! He is growing, growing, growing! He weighs 16 lbs 15 oz (50th percentile) and he is 27 inches tall (75th percentile). He loves to play with his toys, read his books, go shopping, play games with Dad, eat rice cereal, and of course he loves to jump! He hates water, being left alone, and not getting to eat if we're eating something. But most of all, Jack hates to sleep - for the last month he has been waking up every hour most nights.
Jack went swimming for the first time. (If putting feet in the water counts - that's as far as he wanted to go!)




We gave Jack some squash! He woke up every half hour that night so we haven't given him any since.
This is how we try to keep him entertained while we eat dinner.
Jonathan trying to convince Jack that car seats are fun.

We jelled his hair down. It lasted for a couple hours then it popped right back up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cute family picture! I like your new look for your blog! I almost died when I saw Jack in his little swim suit, so cute! Hope you're doing well, I'll send you an email in a few weeks with hopefully some good updates on my life. Haha!
Wahoo! Man is he adorable! All of your captions made me laugh. I especially love his hair in the squash picture. Let's party soon so I can see my favorite nephew and Jack can see his favorite aunt!!
He is adorable, he is getting big!! I love his hair!!
You're little boy it so cute Emily. I can't wait till mine starts smiling as much as Jack does. Kyle and I love looking at your blog and seeing all the smiling pictures of him.
I know you shouldn't call boys beautiful, but it certainly describes Jack! His smile is awesome!
Post a Comment