Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

March 16, 2009

Jack in March

March has been really fun for us so far. Jack started walking last week and it's adorable! As you can see he has been VERY busy...

Here he is throwing dirt in Grandpa and Grandma Porter's backyard.


Here he is signing "more."

He loves watching videos of himself on our video camera.

Fresh out of the bath.

Looking under my parents' fence for the neighbor's dog.

He loves to go feed the horses.

Here he is playing with the toy we got from Paul and Jen for his birthday. He REALLY whacks those balls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he has the most adorable smile! I love the picture of him looking at the video of himself. So cute. :)

Anonymous said...

He's changed so much since your last post! Too cute!

Danelle and Alex said...

I agree with brittany about the picture of his huge grin! Thats what I wanted to say :) What a cute kid!!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Wow he's big, and so cute too! You haven't been down to our ward in AGES! You should change that :)

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

I love the intense dirt throwing face!