Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

April 11, 2009

WICKED!!!

I got to go to Wicked last night with my mom and sisters! I saw it in New York five years ago and this show was just as amazing!!!




Jack walked around the house with his boots on his hands for a long time.

Happy birthday, Jonathan! Here he is eating his favorite Tres Leches cake on his 27th birthday. He is the best husband and dad and I am so glad to be married to him for these last four and a half years!

Jack is getting really good at stacking his blocks.

We have been having some trouble with Jack getting in to all of the kitchen cupboards. This cupboard was filled with our pots and pans and he kept pulling the pans out onto his toes and smashing his fingers in the door. We decided to take all of the pans out for a few days to see if he would forget about the cupboard. Well, this is what we found just a few minutes later...

Another fairly recent development is Jack's INTENSE love for the outdoors. He begs and begs to go outside - rain or shine, night or day. I'm glad he likes being outside, but the big problem is how much he loves throwing rocks and digging in dirt. Here he is with the dirt.

"Where did the spider go?"

Jack has always loved kids and babies. He loves to flip and flip and flip through his "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See" book until he gets to the page with the kids on it. Then he smiles and squeals when he sees them.

Jack loves magnets. Grandma and Grandpa Porter gave him a book with all kinds of farm animals that stick to the pages. Soon we put them onto the fridge and he has walked around with those magnets for WEEKS. You can hardly see the pictures on some of them because they are so worn out.



Here he is playing chase behind the rocking chair.

3 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Fun girls night out it looks like! Jack is getting so big!!! He's so cute Emily!

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to express to you how jealous I am that you got to go to Wicked... I've been looking forward to it for four years and then tickets sold out too fast! I'm so glad you got to see it again though! And Jack is getting so big! Those pictures of him with the dirt are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures of him with the dirt. His smile is so adorable!