Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

September 4, 2009

Back to School

Jonathan has started classes again and we can't believe he only has nine months until graduation. He loves, loves, loves his classes and I must say he is a super talented graphic designer.

We have come a long way with the Johnny Jump-up. Jack found the jump-up in the closet the other day and wanted us to hang it. We decided to pull it out for one last hurrah. Here he is at four months and at 19 months.

Here is Jack with his bedtime must-haves. Turtle and Blankie (Turrrle and Bankie).
Smiling for the camera. And a perfect view of all eight (yes, only eight) teeth.
I have been feeling so well with my pregnancy. I'm 27 weeks now and really can't complain about a thing. This picture is at 26 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super cute pregnant lady!! :)

Megan said...

You look adorable and so does Jack! We will have to get together sometime soon.

Alisha said...

Can I just let you know that I love reading your blog! Plus the belly pic was perfect! Congrats again.