Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jack!

Our little Jack turned two years old today. We can't believe how fast it's gone, but at the same time it seems like he's been around forever. A few things about Jack:

- He has a great sense of humor. Lately he puts "yucky!" in front of every word when he wants to be silly. And at bedtime he chooses Scarlett to put him to bed.

- He is potty trained!!! A few weeks ago we decided to do it. Jonathan would be home a lot during Christmas Break so we put the undies on and went for it!

- He loves to drink. He can drink three cups of liquids in a single sitting and he can drain a Capri Sun in a matter of seconds.

- My parents always say he is so loving. Loving is a perfect word for him. He really gets attached to people that he loves. Grandpa and Grandma can hardly get in the shower when we visit.

-His bedtime routine is adorable. We read three books and Jack chooses who he wants to carry him to his bed. He gives everyone in the room a kiss, and we sing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me."

-He is all boy. He loves dirt, trucks, and he is as rowdy as they come. He jumps, runs, and climbs, and just when I think he must be tired out, he does gymnastics for half an hour.

-He loves to play with Daddy. He has so much fun with whatever they're doing that he says "Again! Again!" so many times you wouldn't believe it.




We couldn't have a post without showing our sweet, smiley, Scarlett. She is so precious.


4 comments:

Andy Porter said...

He's already 2? That's so much fun! I am impressed that he's already potty trained! I've never been able to do it that early. Cute pic of him with Scarlett! She is such a pretty baby!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Such cute kiddos!

Anonymous said...

He's POTTY TRAINED?? I am in shock. We really will have to get together and you can tell me how you did it... :) Happy Birthday Jack!

The McLaws said...

I hope all is well. I called the other day to see how you were! Call me when you can.