The big news...
We're a minivan family! It is so convenient with the kids and Jack loves being able to see out the window. The other day he asked, "What are those, Mommy?" He was pointing to cows. The poor boy had never been able to see the cows out the window before.

Jack is looking so sweet with a little grass in his mouth. But this picture also shows a glimpse of the beautiful flower garden our neighbor has surrounding our entire four-plex. It is a constant temptation for Jack. He has pulled out several entire plants (including some large onion/bulb looking thing today) and just can't keep away from throwing and digging in the dirt. You know the situation is bad when the neighbor tells you she's going to build a special sandbox for Jack to dig in. In other words, STAY OUT! :)

The downside of our new place...
No dishwasher. Poor Jack is eating his yogurt out of a tupperware with a measuring spoon! That is so bad.

Today at church I said the opening prayer in Sacrament Meeting and when I started back down the aisle Jack said as loud as he could, "Good job, Mommy! Good job saying the prayer, Mommy!"
Also at church (he was on a roll today) the boys were taking the water back up to the front of the chapel when Jack ran out of the pew to chase after them saying, "Hey boys! I want some more water! Don't go away from me! I wanna get 'em!"
The triumph: He actually stayed in the chapel for 50 minutes. That's a record, folks.

1 comment:
You are too funny Emily. :) Congrats on the minivan! I am so jealous. We miss you!
Post a Comment