Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

May 6, 2011

DURING Pictures

Here are some DURING pictures of our house. It is definitely a work in progress!

The pile of carpet we ripped out and threw out the window.


The green wall coming together.



Flooring partly done.



The wobbly threshold was quite the project.



Bathtub, soon to be shower.



To say that there were lots of leaves in our yard would be the understatement of the century. It was just moments after we took this picture that we uncovered the RAT babies. To see the disturbing video, see my Facebook page.




Ugly fence: DOWN!





[These "stairs" had about a foot of leaves on them. They're still covered with dirt from decomposed leaves.

In the coming weeks (and years): AFTER pictures!!!


1 comment:

Tyler and Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE to see any home projects that people are up to! I have a honey-do list for Tyler to get some things done! I am sure your house is going to look super cute!