Here's the finished product.
Enjoying some relaxing time.
Then the ticklish part starts. It must be genetics - we ALL cannot stand the pumice stone on the bottom of the foot, except Jen, who smiled through the whole thing. We knew then that she definitely was not related by blood.
Erin getting the stone.
Mom getting the stone next.
And Jen...happily waving through the whole thing. Lucky!
This picture did not fully capture my beat-red face, screaming, and instinctive kicking of the nice lady.

3 comments:
haha that is hilarious! i do the EXACT same thing- its pure torture. Have you ever gotten a massage? I embarrass myself then too..
I love to see you all laughing! I must be related to you all cause I do the same thing!!! I am sure your Mom was hilarious as always...her laugh is contagious!
That is pretty funny about you all being so ticklish! What a fun thing to do with the girls! I love your mom by the way, and miss being in her ward. Tell her hi for me.
Post a Comment