He is constantly saying hilarious things. Such as:
- "That was a very, very naughty thing to do Scarlett! (Pause) Well, medium naughty."
- YELLING to the bishop just before Sacrament Meeting started, "Hi, Bishop! I got a new coin machine and I'm going to pay you tithing!"
- "She's OLD!" (about very old people...within earshot)
- He ran under the ropes at the nativity on Temple Square, ran up to the baby Jesus to get a closer look and said, "It's a BOY!"
Jack loves root beer, pbskids.org, potty talk, preschool, Legos, Ramen, Grandpa and Grandma, and anything gross, loud, or scary.
Jack hates being quiet, mint, sitting still, the dark, and Daddy leaving for work.
He is so sweet and loving. He gives us hugs and kisses any time we leave him, and if he forgets to give Grandpa and Grandma a kiss before we leave their house, he remembers - and we go back. He is known to say unprompted, "I love you, Daddy." and "This is so fun I can't believe it!" and "I could do this all day!" He is so enthusiastic.
We can't imagine the last four years without our little ray of sunshine.

4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you have a 4 year old! I love the list of funny things he has said, classic! Such a handsome boy!
Hahahaha he sounds hilarious! I love the "this is so fun I can't believe it!" What a hoot! Happy Birthday Jack!
He is hilarious!
Ha ha ha...what a crack up. He's so cute.
Post a Comment