I think my kids are pretty dang funny. Here are some of the latest laughs.
I told Jack he needed to hold hands with me and Scarlett in the parking lot. He said, "I have an idea! Let's make a triangle. You and Scarlett hold hands in the back and I'll be the top of the triangle." He proceeds to run ahead.
Scarlett, as we're walking out of the grocery store: "Your shadow, mommy! It looks like a cow."
Jack watched me change Tommy's diaper. He said, "That looks like a hundred squirts of mustard."
We've been remodeling our bathroom and Jonathan has been spending some time working on it after he gets home from work. So Jack says, "We need a new daddy that doesn't work all day."
Scarlett came into the living room crying. I asked her what happened. "The kitty clawed me 50 times."
While in the waiting room at the dentist, Jack was startled by the lady opening the door right by him. Trying to convince himself not to be scared, he said, "There is only one mean person in the world - Satan."
Jack has improved his reverence during Sacrament Meeting by leaps and bounds. However, his voice is still very loud. It is ALWAYS loud. Last week at church he drew a picture. "Look Mommy! It's a bum. And look what's coming out of it!"
The kids love to play "The Guessing Game" in the car. We each think of a person then give clues until the other people can guess who we're thinking of. These were Jack's clues the other day. "I'm all around us. I don't have a body. I didn't follow Heavenly Father and Jesus. I'm Satan!"
These were Scarlett's clues for the guessing game. "I'm a girl. I'm really nice. I sit at front at church. The bishop!"

3 comments:
Hilarious!!
These are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs! I just love what kids come up with:)
These are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs! I just love what kids come up with:)
Post a Comment