Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

May 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

We've had a fun spring so far. Tonight we spent the evening at the park with my family feeding horses and eating cookie dough cupcakes. Yes, cookie dough cupcakes (thank you, Pinterest). I was happy holding my precious Tommy (five months old now!) in my carrier, and it looks like he enjoyed it too.

The kids loved feeding the horses. The highlight was the pooping horse - Jack laughed and laughed.

Jack has become quite the storyteller lately. In this picture I came into the kitchen to get him out of time out. He did a little whimper and told me, "Daddy locked me up right here." Sure, sure. But a pretty realistic face, huh? He bursted out in laughter right after I took this picture.

I've been having a lot of fun doing Scarlett's hair in fun, new ways (thank you, Pinterest). She LOVES getting her hair done.

Jonathan and I have enjoyed experimenting with soapmaking. Mostly Jonathan, while I watch. Isn't he talented?

We stood outside tonight after the kids were in bed and talked about how lucky we really are. We feel so blessed.

No comments: