
Jack loves playing in his "jungle!" He is just discovering how to use his hands and he loves to play with the little tiger that hangs. If he rolls the purple ball it plays jungle music - and he loves it!

Jonathan and Jack "listening" to conference.

Tummy time!


Jonathan and Jack showing off our new couch.
3 comments:
Cute pics. I love the couch. Whenever I see someone with a new couch, I do some major coveting. I want one sooooo bad!
I also LOVE your couch so much! I'm glad you have a blog! Jack is so adorable!!
I had no idea you guys had blogs! yea! I went to Lisa Shaw's and then saw links to yours and Erin's. You should check out ours and all my siblings have them too.
Jack's a cutie! Thanks for inviting us to the blessing...sorry we were kinda running around, but we're glad we were able to come. Let's play again!
Post a Comment