Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

May 22, 2008

Four Months

Our little friend is already four months old! He had a check-up a few days ago and he weighs 14 lbs 7.5 oz (50th percentile) and he is 25 3/4" tall (85th percentile) and we think he must be off the charts for intelligence! :o) His #1 favorite activity right now is his Johnny Jump-up. The other day he was jumping and squealing for almost a half hour. I started getting tired of sitting on the floor so I took him out of the jump-up and he got mad! Definitely the best $4 baby item we ever bought (thanks to Erin and D.I.)! Jack rolled over from tummy to back for the first time a couple of days ago and we were so proud.



This is a very common sight at our house - Jack has been chewing on his two fingers non-stop!

Laughing with Daddy (again, notice the two fingers)


This picture shows well how he is growing out of some of his clothes! This outfit is supposed to be long pants, not shorts (see February 10th blog post for reference). His size 3 month clothes still fit but the 0-3 month are getting pretty questionable and it makes me really sad!!! Our baby is growing up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Emily! He is too cute! He has the cutest biggest smile of any baby I've ever seen!

BriAnne said...

Jon and Emily, this is BriAnne (Walker) Huwe. Emily, we've never met, but I grew up with Jon. Jon's Mom sent the blog address to my Mom, so I thought I'd drop you guys a line. Just wanted to say that your little guy is so adorable! I can't get over how cute he is! Anyway, check out our blog if you want. We'd love to hear from you guys. It's http://huwefamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch a little better! Your baby is SO cute! It makes me excited for ours to come (Jack is a good name, isn't it?) :) I hope all is well with you. I'll be enjoying your pictures!

Walker Family said...

Hey Jon and Emily, this is Dan (Walker). I was way excited to find out that you guys had a blog. For Emily, I grew up with Jon and James, I have met you a couple of times, once at your wedding and again in Chehalis, WA. It sounds like you guys are doing great. Congratulations for Jack (even though it has been 4 months, I had no idea). Jon, how is the family? I live really close to them now, as we are in Provo, but I have been kind of a slacker (imagine that). Anyways..good to hear about you guys and just to let you know, we have a blog too. It's http://dandawalker.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Emily! Your little guy is dang dang dang cute!! I hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog! It is fun to see what you are all up to!! Jack is so cute-It is crazy how they grow so fast! I want my baby to stay a baby!