The last few weeks have been really nice since Jonathan doesn't have classes. He gets home nice and early so we can do fun things together in the afternoon. Today we went to the tiny zoo in Logan. It was really fun to go with Jack and show him the animals. He liked the monkeys best.
Jack in front of the bald eagle.
We are so proud of him for standing so well with hardly any help!!!
He LOVES his Johnny Jump Up!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fortunate that my nephew happens to be the cutest and smartest boy ever born! I'm a big fan of the orange stripy outfit! I hope we see you guys soon.
He is so cute!! You always seem to pick the perfect outfits for him...loving the baseball cap. Hope things are going well for you. I really miss seeing you around. OH and can you please give me all and any parental advice you have.
3 comments:
How fortunate that my nephew happens to be the cutest and smartest boy ever born! I'm a big fan of the orange stripy outfit! I hope we see you guys soon.
He is so cute!! You always seem to pick the perfect outfits for him...loving the baseball cap. Hope things are going well for you. I really miss seeing you around. OH and can you please give me all and any parental advice you have.
Hey Emily! Found you through a mutual friend :) Looks like everything is going wonderfully for you and your cute family :) Jack is so stinking cute :)
Post a Comment