We have been keeping busy and having fun. As usual, Jack is growing - and even though it seems impossible, he keeps getting cuter.

Our handsome boy.

He loves playing outside.


His first hairstyle.

The look-alikes. The matching outfits were not planned. :)

Jack got his first tooth a couple of weeks ago! A week and a half later he got his second tooth but he is being uncooperative for the camera so I can't get a picture of both.

This is Jack's "excited face." (He wanted to grab the camera.)

Jack's second love (after jumping) is swinging.

Jack loves laundry baskets. He likes to sit in them, he likes to sit outside of them, he likes to go for rides in them, and he especially likes to pull the clean clothes through the little holes while I'm folding laundry.

The fam.

This is Jack and his best friend Abby. They love to play together.

Jack likes to stand up so much that we think he will never crawl. (We'll see!)
5 comments:
You guys are so good looking! Don't you love putting jackets on Jack? I love the fall.
Hey wardies! I'm pretty sure that you guys are in our ward now (Henry's Point)! Exciting! And, I know it doesn't make a difference for you, but we get to meet in the building right by us now. :) See you a week from Sunday!
I didn't think it was possible either, but he does keep getting cuter and cuter! You look awesome by the way Emily. I need to give you a call sometime soon, I'm making some progress with things!
Cute pictures! One day our Jacks will meet... :)
what a cute boy! they grow so fast!you guys are such a cute family!!
Post a Comment