Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

November 9, 2008

Jack Update

We can't believe it's November already and we can't believe how fast Jack is growing! At his nine month check-up he weighed 18 lbs. 12 oz. (25th percentile) and was 28 1/2" tall (55th percentile). Jack has quite the personality. He is so happy and fun. He definitely has a mind of his own and we're surprised at how well he can communicate to us what he wants. He understands so much now, and it is so fun to see him make connections and learn new things every day. He says Mama and Dada and he loves clapping, waving, little kids, pictures of himself, baths, being outside, going for walks in the baby carrier, giving kisses, scooting, closing the garage door, strings, lights, metal objects, and feeding himself Cheerios.

We had a great time with Jack on his first Halloween. He dressed up as a dragon.

Like father, like son. This skull is Jonathan AND Jack's favorite Halloween decoration.
He loves rolling his pumpkin and scooting around after it.


I love Jack in this shirt because my dad wears shirts just like it all the time.



Jack loves eating finger foods and anything else WE are eating.


Jack used to hate baths until we got this bath seat from my parents. Now he LOVES baths and HATES getting out! He splashes so hard that the tile outside of the tub gets soaked! He does this cheesy grin the last few weeks when he is really excited.

We love our little guy!!!


4 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Love that cheesy grin! What a cute little boy you have there! I also like his Halloween costume. And you Emily look as beautiful as always. Oh hey, tomorrow I go in for round 2, wish us luck!

Kyle and Megan said...

He is so cute Emily! I loved his Halloween costume. I can't believe your baby is 9 months old.

Marlo said...

Hey guys,Emily I know you don't know me but I'm an old friend of Jonathan's.I was so excited when I saw your link from BriAnne Walker/Huwe's blog. I think about the Griffiths all the time and was glad to see that you guys seem very happy and have such a cute son! Anyways, pretty excited to see you Jon, we need to keep in better touch (blogs are great for that). And Emily I hope to meet you someday, I know you must be a great girl.
~Marlo~

Anonymous said...

What a super cute baby!! That picture of Jack in the bath is classic! What a cutie!