Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

November 22, 2008

More Jack

Jack has been doing so many unbelievably cute things lately that we just had to post. The last couple of weeks he has started saying more words. He says (at least attempts to say) Jack, duck, balloon, and clock. I can ask "Where is..." and finish the sentence with lots of objects in our house and he looks right at the object. It's amazing how he knows things that we never intended to teach him. For example, he knows what the peep hole is on the door.

Here are some cute pictures:







A couple of days ago we gave Jack his first haircut. We cut off almost two inches! (The AFTER pictures will be on our next post.)

Here are a couple of pictures of our new bedroom set that we got from Jonathan's parents:

5 comments:

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

I love the bedroom set! Your new bedding set will look great on it!

Danelle and Alex said...

Its so fun to watch Jack get so big! It really seems like you were just barely pregnant! Hopefully these last 19 weeks (I know I am a dork) go way fast I just want my baby! HA! Your pictures make me way excited!

Kyle and Megan said...

Jack is so cute Emily. He's gotten really big too.

Megan said...

I love love love the new bedroom set! I swear you are always finding good deals on great furniture.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. I'm excited to see the haircut!

By the way...I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog to private. I don't remember if you left me your email address or not, but if not and you want an invite let me know...katiewarner528 at hotmail dot com.