Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

December 19, 2008

Eleven Months Old

Jack is eleven months old now and time has flown by. He gets more fun every day and is just the happiest, sweetest boy in the world. Not much new is going on, but we wanted to post some cute pictures.

He LOVES looking at pictures of himself and especially loves watching videos of himself. Here he is watching videos of himself that we put on our computer.









This is a pretty good "after" shot from his haircut.











5 comments:

BriAnne said...

Oh you guys!! He really IS such a cute boy. I can't get over it. What a doll!!

Anonymous said...

He is seriously cute! And he has a GREAT smile!

Anonymous said...

He is getting SO big! I can't believe it. I love the two lone teeth. He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. Abby has the cutest best friend!!

So adorable!!

and such a cute family!!

The Talbot Family said...

Hey! I found your blog. This blogging world is so fun and easy to catch up with old friends. Your family is adorable! Jack looks just like Jon. I am glad to read that things are going so well. It is crazy how fast time flies, and your little guy will be one before too long. Boys are so great. They definitely keep us parents constantly on the move. Cherish every moment you get to spend with that little guy. Emily you are fortunate enough to stay home and raise him. I am happy for you. It won't be too long until I get to stay home all day with my little man, but I do cherish the time that I get to spend with him. Take care. Keep in touch. Check out our blog ianandryan.blogspot.com