Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

January 30, 2009

Jack's First Birthday!

Jack turned one on the 17th. He had a fun birthday!
Here he is with his gifts.

He loved playing with the balloons for days after.

Talking on the phone.

Drinking from a straw.

Chasing me down the hall in his walker.

I have been serving in the Cub Scouts in the ward for a few months now and I've been having a great time.

Jack was doing great drinking his milk from a straw, until one day he figured this out...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the clip with the blowing bubbles in his milk. Aubrey was close to the same... playing with the balloons was more fun... for days after. :)

Cleverly Triple said...

So CUTE happy birthday! Doesn't it seem like the first year flies by?! Brighton has that same "animal train" she loves it.

Danelle and Alex said...

Hahah that is too funny watching him blow bubbles! I can't believe you have a one year old! And you make a very cute scout leader ;)!

Davis Valley Classic said...

I can't believe he's already one! Time flies! How cute is the video of him blowing bubbles!!! Love it!

Holly said...

He drinks from a straw?! How cute! Happy birthday to him! He sure is getting big! Hope you guys are doing well!