Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

January 7, 2009

Christmas

We had a GREAT Christmas this year! Having Jack around made everything so fun.

I am at the library and I only have a minute to post this and for some reason the pictures posted in a funny order. Bear with me, and enjoy the pictures!

Here is Jack playing with his new trucks from my parents.Here he is with his gifts from my family.
Playing on his truck from Jonathan's parents.

Posing in front of the Christmas Tree. (Notice there are no ornaments on the bottom three feet of it.)
Here is Jack with his cousin Adeline.
They were playing together while we were all opening presents. After a few minutes we looked over and Adeline had surrounded Jack with toys! She is so good at sharing with him, and they are starting to really like playing together.

I just had to include this picture.My parents asked Jonathan to design "tickets" that the girls could open which told us that we get to go to WICKED!!!
Here is our new bedding!
Jonathan's parents got us LOTS of food storage! We are really excited to have a good start on it.
Over Christmas we got to meet Jack's cousin, Jacob. It was fun to have all three of the cousins together for the first time!

3 comments:

Kyle and Megan said...

I can't believe that your boy is almost 1 year old! That is so exciting. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Kalli said...

Holiday's with kids are so awesome! That's fun Jack has cousins to play with. Hey your bedding is beautiful! where'd you find it?

Heather Ashcroft said...

Looks like a great holidady. Kade has those same planet jammies and the leap frog table! He loves the table. Jack sure is a cutie. It's too bad we're not in the same ward anymore, I think Jack and Kade would be great friends. Hope all is well! Oh-I love the bedding!