Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

July 12, 2009

Garage Sale Jackpot

My sister Erin is what I call a Garage Sale Professional. She finds the best sales the whole week before, then methodically hits each good one that weekend. I went along with her and my mom yesterday. I obviously had no baby girl clothes, plus Jack needed some fall and winter clothes, so I had my eye out for some good deals.

I got all of the baby girl clothes in this picture, and the boy clothes in the next picture for only $40! Almost everything is brand name (Baby Gap, Children's Place, Carter's, Gymboree), and I got 14 pairs of shoes with all of it.


I got this Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo for only $15. It sells for $80 in stores!

7 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Wow thats a lot of stuff!! I need to go garage sale shopping!

Heather Ashcroft said...

WOW, that's amazing! Way to go!

Holly said...

I knew Erin had to have something to do with this when I saw your post title! You got some good stuff!!

Megan said...

How thats crazy! You will have to give me some tips!

Kelly Family said...

Thats soo awesome! I need to hit up the garage sales now too. Great job!

Hannah said...

That is so satisfying isn't it? WHERE did you go? I feel like it is like pulling teeth to find any good yard sales in Logan. Were you in Bountiful?

Nicole said...

Totally jealous! That is great that you got all that stuff for such a great bargin! Garage Sale hopping can be great... and you helped prove that one.