Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

July 10, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

We had our ultrasound this week and found out we are having a GIRL!!! We are naming her Scarlet, and she is due December 4th. Here I am 19 weeks pregnant.
Jack loves going to the park with Grandpa and Grandma.

Here is the big brother himself.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on your second little one! December will be here way soon! Have fun preparing for that second little one!

Hannah said...

CONGRATS! How exciting! I like the name too! Glad everything is going well....

Davis Valley Classic said...

So exciting! You look great! I love that name, and I'm excited it is a girl!

Cleverly Triple said...

yea! congrats! one of each that will be so fun!

p.s. i am way jelous at how tiny you look!

Megan said...

I love love love that name!! So cute. I am a big fan of old-fashioned names like that.

Andy Porter said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Thumbs up on the name. LOVE it!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

YEAH! I love the name Scarlet. Good pick! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! I miss you!

Holly said...

Oh yay! Congrats! Girls are so fun! (But then that's all I really know!)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHH goodness! I am so happy for you two! Your super cute family is growing, that is so so fun! Congratulations! You are so skinny, my guess is that you will still look like that at 40 weeks!! :)

Alisha said...

Congrats on the little girl!! You truly do know how to find a good deal!