-He puts his finger to his mouth and says, "Shh, Scarlett sleeping." Then he'll scream as loud as he can and say, "Don't do that!"
- We asked him, "Jack, do you want to go to the mall?" He said, "Daddy mall, Mommy mall, Jack stay home."
-Scarlett was in her swing and Jack was bringing her a few toys. He brought over his big bouncy balls, put one against Scarlett's mouth and said, "Here Scarlett, choke on it."
-We were saying family prayers and it was Jack's turn. Jonathan was prompting him and said "We're thankful for..." and Jack filled in with "Mommy, Daddy, Scarlett, blankie, triangle, monkey."
-"I need a snack ('swack'). Open the fridge, Mommy. Somefing to eat."
February was full of fun. For Jonathan and me, it included going on an overnight getaway to Salt Lake. My parents watched Jack for us.
This is where we stayed - right on the Gateway!
This is who we brought with us.
And these sunglasses are what we brought back.
It looks like we have another jumper on our hands.
Jack loves "happy faces." He always wants us to draw them on his doodle board and eventually he figured out how to make them himself. He even made a happy face out of Play Doh. He asked me to make each part, then he put it in the right place. You can see hair, a round head, and a smile at the bottom. I thought the funniest part was when he asked for a tongue.
An artist already.

2 comments:
Hahaha, I seriously laughed out loud on Jack's "Here Scarlett, choke on it." Kids are so funny. I also love that car holder. We need one of those!
Oh my gosh! This is the funniest post of all time! Jack is such a character, and I can't believe how big Scarlett is getting. We can't wait to see you guys next week!!
Post a Comment