Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

April 8, 2010

Two Kids

Our little angel...




And our little TROUBLEMAKER...

I've had to leave Jack to doing his own thing a little more often now that Scarlett is around. These pictures cover just two days.

Yogurt all over his face and hair.

Playing in the baby jumper. (Not pictured: Baby jumper overturned after Jack tipped himself out.)

We did some spring cleaning and found these items under the stove. (Not pictured: items found under the refrigerator.)

I gave him a chocolate Kudos bar (my mistake) and found him a few minutes later on our bed with chocolate all over his hands AND our sheets!

Aside from the troublemaking, this boy is so sweet and lovable. He has started counting to ten and I was so glad to catch it on video. Stay tuned for the ending.

3 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Okay, when he said "fluffy bunnies" I started laughing SO hard! You have such cute little kids and how great that he can count to 10! That was adorable

Andy Porter said...

Ta ha ha haa...Man, you are training him early! He's gonna kick-butt at that game when he gets older.

He's so cute! I can't help but love the little trouble maker types. They add so much spice to life:) Lots of good stories to laugh about later.

Matt & Stacie said...

haha I love that game! your kids are SO freakin cute and I'm so glad I found your blog. Congrats on the new job and being close to your parents!