
Jonathan graduated and got a job offer all in one day. He'll be working as a graphic designer for Maverik in Salt Lake. He'll mostly be doing web design but he'll also be working on some of their printed materials. We're looking forward to moving to Davis County in the next couple of weeks!

7 comments:
Yahoo! COngrats! Davis county is the place to be! We should for sure get together once you move down. I bet your parents are SO excited!
Exciting! Did you ever think school would end? Life after graduation is sooo much fun.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's really exciting.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Sad that you'll be leaving Logan though... maybe we should try to get together sometime before you move!
Hooray! (for the job, I'm really crying over the fact that you're leaving!!!!) That really is exciting! Now we REALLY need to get together! Congrats!
That is so great!!!
Ahhh! Oh my goodness! That's so awesome that the job offer came so quickly! We'd love to come help you move....or watch the kids while you do or pack or whatever.
Post a Comment