We stopped at the Provo River Falls on the way up to the lake.
Jack and Jonathan went out in this little raft.
Beautiful! It was only 65 degrees there and 100 degrees down in the valley.
This girl was feeling a little under the weather so I got to hold her in the sling for the few hours we were at the lake. She was so sweet and cuddly.
Here's Jonathan reading books to Jack in the hotel room before bed. This was the calm before the storm - the night was TERRIBLE and Jack wouldn't even go to sleep for nearly two hours. And Scarlett, probably not feeling well, was up almost all night. Like people always say, we needed a vacation from our vacation when we got home!

Little Scarlett is seven and a half months old now. Her favorite thing in the world is Jack! He makes her laugh like no one else can.
The boys ready for church.

Little Scarlett is seven and a half months old now. Her favorite thing in the world is Jack! He makes her laugh like no one else can.

1 comment:
Emily your kids are SO cute! Maybe one day I can meet them... I'm waiting for a blog update on you guys. Remember when we both fit in those sleeper pajamas together? Yep, still have that picture. And I watched Home Improvement the other day(weird, I know)and had to think of you. I knew it was time for me to go home right after that show. Haha, good times.
Post a Comment