
Jack LOVED Halloween. He had certain houses he always wanted to walk to and see the decorations and he's still upset that they're put away now. He loved wearing this mask and growling to scare people. Here he was trying to find neighbor kids to scare. He even found a mask for sale at a store and ran around scaring shoppers.
Scarlett is getting around a lot these days and seems pretty close to walking. Her favorite things are cats, dogs, and whatever Jack has.
We went trick-or-treating at a few assisted living places this year. Lots of candy and warm buildings were a good combo for us.

2 comments:
Emily, your kiddos are so cute!
Cute pictures! I love the curious george idea too....we had that same costume and I couldn't come up with a better way to spice it up!!!
I love how much fun you guys are always having!! How have you been??
Post a Comment