Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

June 26, 2011

I did it!

I went to Girls Camp and stayed all four days! I was so nervous to leave Jack and Scarlett. I had never left them for more than a night, just a few times. I had my phone turned WAY up the whole trip in case they desperately needed me. But thanks to the greatest parents in the world and the most amazing husband, and help from the rest of the family, I got to stay. And I had THE BEST TIME!

We did lots of hiking, cliff jumped (I stayed below!), spent a whole day rafting down the Colorado River, hiked to Delicate Arch, went swimming, and played games and sang songs until we couldn't stay awake any longer.

Great girls, fun leaders, BEAUTIFUL scenery...it made for a super-relaxing trip of a lifetime.

I got to sit in my camping chair playing games with the girls for hours on end. It was heavenly.
I am so grateful for everyone who helped with Jack and Scarlett so I could go!

1 comment:

Matt & Stacie said...

Good job Emily! I can't believe you have only spent a few nights away from your husby. That's awesome. I'm in the Young Women too! Didn't we just get out of it ourselves?? And congrats on baby #3! I have a lot of catching up to do..