Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

June 18, 2011

Baby #3!

We couldn't be more excited about having our third baby, due in December. I'm pretty much the luckiest pregnant girl in the world - I have literally zero pregnancy symptoms except a growing belly. So it was a relief when I went to the doctor yesterday and saw that there actually IS a baby in there! We are so blessed.


13 weeks




10 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!! That's awesome.

Alex said...

That is so exciting!! You look great and I'm glad you feel great!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! You make beautiful babies, I'm excited to see this one in December!

Hannah said...

Congrats, Emily! Super happy for you guys.

Tyler and Lisa said...

Congrats! You are a super lucky lady...13 weeks for me and I would already be in the hospital totally sick!

Valerie said...

Yay! Congrats to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

Kyle and Megan said...

Congratulations Emily! So excited for you guys!

The McLaws said...

I am so happy for you! I wish that we could walk together! This time we aren't pregnant together, cause I get the wicked pregnancy symptoms. Live it up! Miss you guys!

Andy Porter said...

YAY!! How exciting!! Congratulations! I'm glad you don't get sick!! That's a huge blessing!!