Stop the Gag Reflex. Click to help real people.

June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Project

We really are enjoying making improvements on our house. Jonathan's parents and sister came up on Memorial Day to help us fix this wall. This is a picture of the wall when we first moved in.

And this is how the wall looks now!

This stone wall has about a five-foot drop-off so we put up a fence so it would be safer for the kids to play in the yard. This is how it looked when we moved in.

After!

And a couple of pictures during the process.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Wow!! What a project! That looks like a lot of work! You guys really made it look nice! - Danelle

Tyler and Lisa said...

That looks really great! I am interested in your wall project that you were doing? I love to hear about home projects so keep it coming!

Matt & Stacie said...

wow, it looks REALLY good! Way to go, I love that fence too.