He is so funny. He is really into potty talk and I think it's partly my fault because it's hard not to laugh at what he says. We're singing primary songs and he sings, "Give said the little POOP!" We were at a picnic and somebody said, "This is a nice party." Jack replied with, "This is a POOP party!" When everyone erupts into laughter the jokes continue. Tonight at a bbq with some new neighbors he went to the bathroom. When he came out he announced to everyone that he went diarrhea. Not true, but he got a lot of laughs.
Dirt. This really is an everyday occurrence.
He loves my parents. I had the camera ready and asked him if he wanted to go to Grandpa and Grandma's. What do you think he said? They've been on a cruise this week and every day he asked me how many days until they get home.
He may very well be following in his daddy's footsteps. He is an artist already!
This boy doesn't usually play with toys. It's usually things like this - pots, pans, and marbles.
We went to Lagoon for Overstock Lagoon Day last week. He didn't really like the kid's rides and was pretty nervous on all of them. Then we finally gave in to his pleadings and let him go in the haunted houses and he LOVED them. That's a perfect example of his personality.
He's a gymnast! He likes to show his "tricks" to everyone that comes to our house.

3 comments:
What a cutie!! This post made me laugh. I can't believe he's not scared of the terror ride! That's so awesome!!
Hahaha that is so funny!!! I read something once about everyone thinking potty jokes are funny, they just change at different ages. Old people talking about their bathroom experiences all the time! haha! Anyways you have such cute little ones!
I LOVE the first picture of him! Haha. He is too cute. He reminds me of Andrew. I'm still trying to break the potty talk habit! :)
Post a Comment