BEFORE
Jonathan's aunt had an old fence down on her property and was looking to get rid of the wood. In all of Jonathan's brilliance, he thought of this: snatch the wood, take out the screws and nails, scrape them down with an old barbecue brush, add one coat of primer, then two coats of Winter Moss stain, then nail to the wall.
We ran wires up behind the wood so we could use lightbulbs in the lanterns, and we love having them on in the evenings.
AFTER
We absolutely LOVE the result, especially at the price of two small cans of stain. I guess it's true what they say that one man's trash is another man's treasure.

3 comments:
Emily!!! I'm SO proud of you and what you have done to your home! I LOVE this idea and it looks great! I have a lot of treasures that was someone else's junk!
It looks amazing!
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالخرج
شركة ترميم بالمزاحمية
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة ترميم منازل بالخرج
مقاول هدم و تكسير المبانى والبلاط بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالدمام
Post a Comment